`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Gul Flexor III has been developed for stretch and warmth. Using Guls’ 150% super stretch neoprene and a toasty thermal lining. This suit will keep you in the water for hours. Added to this Guls’ taped Inner seams and outer liquid seams provide you with a suit loaded with futures at exceptional value for money.
- BLINDSTITCHED: Seam construction
- LIQUIDSEAM: 100% Water seal
- RS-FLEX: 150% Textured Superstretch overarms
- X-FLEX: 150% super-stretch main body
- X-FLEX THERMAL: ultimate insulation & warmth
- G-TAPE: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping fuses seams together for additional reinforcement
- POWERTEX4: knees for flexibility & durability
- KEY POCKET: lower calf pocket with key loop
- UBS: back zip system to eliminate flush
- PK BLACKOUT: waterproof zip
- Non-petroleum based neoprene
Wrist seals to reduce water penetration whilst increasing comfort, creating a snug fit on your wrist minimising flush.
- Streamline lower calf key pocket with drain hole and key loop.
- Two thin strips of liquid neoprene sit on the inner wrist forming the perfect seal between skin and suit minimising flush.
Panels are glued and blindstitched. The seam is then sealed using a coloured liquid silicon based urethane which reinforces the seam giving each suit a 100% water seal.
Panels are double glued and then butted together followed by stitching that does not penetrate all the way through the neoprene. Inside the wetsuit, heat welded tape goes over the seams in high stress areas, this further strengthens the seams.
150% stretch neoprene is used in our high performance wetsuits. The latest X-FLEX neoprene is 10% lighter, absorbs less water and has a softer, more comfortable feel.
- X-Flex Thermal:
X-Flex Thermal- combines the performance of X-Flex neoprene with lightweight thermal insulating lining Thermospan.The benefits of combining these technologies create a 10% lighter wetsuit with increase thermal properties. Featured on the NEW Flexor III.
Four way stretch high specification knee panels designed to resist the most harsh elements while providing maximum flexion and extension of the knee.
- RS- Flex:
Our latest evolution in neoprene! 150% Textured Stretch Neoprene, 20% lighter 30% less water absorption than X-Flex.
Internal barrier shield prevents water penetration whilst increasing insulation and maintaining the wetsuits ﬂexibility.
Buy your favorite Water sports models and enjoy extreme sports. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Gul Flexor III 3/2 mm. If you have any doubt in buying Gul Flexor III 3/2 mm, get in contact with our team of professionals in extreme sports via telephone or email.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Fantastic, very happy with it
Carreras%20Riudavets - 04/03/2017
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE