`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Gul Response range is long lasting, durable and flexible. The perfect combination of value for money and performance. Constructed with blindstitched seams and all over X-Flex super stretch, giving you over 150% stretch. The Response wetsuit meets all the requirements for the all round watersports enthusiast.
- REVO FIT: 3D pattern technology
- BLINDSTITCHED: seam construction
- RS-FLEX: 150% textured Superstretch shoulders
- X-FLEX: 150% super stretch main body
- THERMOSPAN: core central heating system.
- G-TAPE: Inner waterproof
- X-Flex taping fuses seams together for additional reinforcement
- MESH: chest & back to prevent wind chill
- POWERTEX4: knees for flexibility & durability
- TITANIUM 2: reflects heat back in
- S-LOCK: easy entry back zip system
- PK BLACKOUT: waterproof zip
- Non-petroleum based neoprene
- RS-FLEX: 150% Textured Superstretch over arms
- X-FLEX: 150% super- stretch main body
- LIQUIDSEAM: 100% Water seal
- Blindstitch: panels are double glued and then butted together followed by stitching that does not penetrate all the way through the neoprene. Inside the wetsuit, heat welded tape goes over the seams in high stress areas, this further strengthens the seams.
- X-Flex: 150% stretch neoprene is used in our high performance wetsuits. The latest X-FLEX neoprene is 10% lighter, absorbs less water and has a softer, more comfortable feel.
- G-Flex: 100% stretch neoprene giving unrestricted range of movement and warmth.
- D-Flex: 50% stretch neoprene. Flexible, warm, durable neoprene allowing you to perform for longer.
- Powertex: Four way stretch high specification knee panels designed to resist the most harsh elements while providing maximum flexion and extension of the knee.
- RS- Flex: Our latest evolution in neoprene! 150% Textured Stretch Neoprene, 20% lighter 30% less water absorption than X-Flex.
- Titanium 2: Used in the main body panels of most of our wetsuits. T2 Neoprene acts in a similar way to a survival blanket, and reflects body heat back to the body.
- Thermospan: Engineered by our scientists so that your core body temperature locks in the heat. By wicking away your body moisture the lightweight thermal insulation traps warm air all around you. Keeping your core body warm helping blood to pump around your body creating your own central heating system.
- Mesh: Optimum core wind chill protection by absorbing solar heat and reducing evaporative cooling.
- G-Tape: G-tape: fused seams offer additional reinforcement creating a longer lasting boot.
- Revo Fit: Revo Fit has been created using innovative pattern cutting technology producing our finest fitting wetsuits. This 3D fit results in a higher level of comfort and has been improved through intensive team rider testing.
- S-Lock: This easy entry back zip system contains a blackout waterproof zip. The zip is concealed by a unique twin flap smoothskin seal creating a flush barrier without the bulk of the UBS system.
If you want to know more about Gul Response 5/3 mm or other products of the brand Gul in the Kids apparel category at xtremeinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your extreme sports activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Suits and complements collection, you can choose extreme sports products from Gul, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU