`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
1. LEGAL INFORMATION
Company that owns: Tradeinn Retail Services S.L. (www.tradeinn.com)
Company Adress: C/ Pirineus, 9, 17460 Celrà (Girona), Spain.
Managing Director: David Martin Gaya
Commercial Register: Registre mercantil de Girona - tomo 1123 / folio 108 / hoja GI20086 - Inscripción 1ª
VAT identification number: ESB17527524
Legally responsible for the content of this website: David Martin Gaya
2. DATA PROTECTION
Tradeinn Retail Services S.L. is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you. When you interact with us, whether by using our websites or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
You may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our websites, place an order for products, opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise). This information may include your name, address or location, phone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, amongst other information.
We may receive information about you from other websites, including social media providers like Facebook and Twitter, advertising networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers, amongst others. The specific types of information that we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website, and will be subject to their privacy policies.
Each time you visit our websites, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
- cookies: these small text files can help improve your experience with our websites and make it easier to interact with us. This may include storing your location or language preferences to save you having to re-enter information when returning to, or ensuring that items you wish to order don’t disappear as you navigate between pages on our websites;
- device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on which type of device you are using and the settings on that device, but includes the type of device you have, the device’s IP address, the browser you are using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports.
To make our websites work, including to allow you to order and receive products from our websites, administer your account and optimize your experience we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways. The key purposes for which we use your information are as follows:
- to provide you with the products you have ordered: to order products, you need to register an account on our websites (which you may personalize). Your information (including name, address, phone number, email address) will be used so you can submit, and we can process and fulfill, that order. We may also use your information to communicate with you about your orders and account and provide you with customer support when needed. This may require us to provide your information to third parties including our delivery partners;
- to administer, maintain, and optimize our websites, our services and your experience: we want you to have the best experience possible when you interact with us, including using our websites, products and services;
- to provide you with customer services: if you contact our customer services team or provide us with feedback for any reason, whether by email, phone, chat, or otherwise, we will use your information (including your name, phone number, and email address) to help us categorize the communication, respond to you, and where appropriate, investigate, and resolve any issue or incident that you may have. We may also use your phone number or email address to let you know the status of your order or if there are any problems with it;
- to update you on our latest offers, products, and news: where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase from our websites, unless you tell us otherwise, we will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media;
- to carry out research, analysis, and surveys on your use of our websites : we may carry out analysis of, and research into, the ways that you use our websites so we can optimize our websites and your experience. We may use third parties to carry out any research, analysis, and surveys;
- for everyone’s safety, we need to ensure that our customers are genuine. To do this, we may use your personal information (including your name, address to confirm your identity and perform credit check or anti-fraud checks. We may use third party credit reference or fraud prevention agencies to perform these checks.
Your e-mail address will be used to communicate with you about your order and products purchased. Your e-mail address will be used (after having given your consent) for our marketing purposes unless you unsubscribe. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time, via the My Account section. If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link available in all marketing emails sent by Tradeinn Retail Services S.L.
Tradeinn Retail Services S.L. has exclusive rights over the entire content and the use of the our stores website, graphics, images, texts, logos, GIFs and icons with the exception of trademarks, logos or content relating to shops or listed products. All reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of these elements is strictly forbidden without the prior written accord of the company Tradeinn Retail Services S.L.
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when visiting a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when visiting it again at a later date. Some of these cookies are necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. Other cookies are convenient for the visitor: they remember your username in a secure way as well as your language preferences, for example. Cookies mean that you do not need to fill out the same information each time you visit a website.
The list below provides more details about what cookies we use:
- PHPSESSID, SERVERID, _atuvc, barra_cookies, cookie_cart, cookie_cart_total, shipping data, nospeeder and tradenewsletter: These cookies are needed for the site to work. Without them you won't be able to add items to your cart or checkout.
- countryCode, currencyCode, languageCode: These cookies remember your preferences such as language and currency and make it easier to find your recently viewed products.
- How can I disable cookies?
1. Open Firefox.
2. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the ‘Firefox’ button and then select ‘Options’.
3. Select the ‘Privacy’ panel.
4. Set ‘Firefox will’: to ‘Use custom settings for history’. Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to disable cookies.
5. Click ‘OK’ to close the Options window.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’.
3. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’ move the slider to the top to block all cookies, and then click ‘OK’.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the tool icon.
3. Select Settings’.
4. Near the bottom of the page, click ‘Show advanced settings’.
5. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click ‘Content settings’.
6. To disable cookies, select ‘Block sites from setting any data’.
1. Open Safari.
2. Choose ‘Preferences’ in the toolbar and then click ‘Privacy’ (You can find the tool bar which looks like a gearwheel, above and on the right in the Safari window.)
3. In the ‘Block cookies’ section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark)
4. If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
Please remember that if you delete or restrict cookies from the Tradeinn websites you may not be able to experience the full benefit of some of the features and services a website has to offer.
5. FACEBOOK SOCIAL PLUGINS
Our website uses social plugins ('Plugins') of the facebook.com social network, which is operated by the Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or with the words 'Facebook social Plugin'.
If you visit one of our websites, which contains such a plugin, your internet browser connects directly to the servers of Facebook. The content of the Plugin is transferred directly to your browser and is integrated to the website.
By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that a corresponding website of ours has been viewed. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to your account. If you interact with the plugins, for example you confirm the 'Like' button or make a comment, the corresponding information from your browser is sent directly to Facebook and saved there as well.To find out the purpose and extent of the collection of data, the further processing and usage of your data by Facebook as well as your rights and possible settings in this regard to protect your privacy please consider the privacy statement of Facebook.