`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Prolimit TCS boom stands for “They call me skinny”. This is a full length skinny boom with a continues alloy backend. Featuring a 26mm Diameter with 1.8mm wall thickness made from T8 Easton Alloy. The TCS has 50cm adjustment for maximum sail range coverage. The TCS uses the unique Prolimit 2 piece Axial boom head. The TCS boom is a performance driven wave boom.
- Specific boom profile curve: Wave sails are different from Freeride/slalom sails and Slalom/Race sails have a complete different profile and centre of effort. Prolimit adapted this in the complete new boom range with the UIC bendcurve, giving each individual size boom and different profile targeted at the bend curve of the sails the boom is build for.
A smaller size boom has a more Wave type bendcurve, having the deepest point of the boom more in front, while the bigger size booms are slightly wider towards the back and the longest booms have the bendcurve way further to the back with a wider endtail as well giving the racing sails also the space to breath and react their maximum speed.
- Monocoque construction: Our boomarms are made out of one piece. Monocoque construction, no screws. Most durable construction with maximum stiffness.
- Axial boomfront with integrated skinny adapter: Our Bi-Axial boomhead makes the best connection between the boom and your mast. This boomhead is the industry’s benchmark nowadays. With integrated skinny adapter to fit all available masttypes. A prolimit original!
- 50cm adjustment: 50cm adjustment for maximum sail range coverage
- Double Lever Pin adjustment: Prolimit booms feature a double pin adjustment snaplock. 2 pins reduce the force on the holes of the backend and make sure your backend has a long life. Addionation stiffness is also achieved by using double pins.
- T8 Easton Alloy: Prolimit booms are made out of T8 Easton Alloy. Industry standard for durable and stiff Alloy.
- 1.8mm wall thickness
- 26mm diameter: Reduced Diameter Grip. 26mm in griparea. Maximimum stiffness and less fatique arms.
What do you think about finding Prolimit Tcs with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our extreme sports store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Prolimit. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE