`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Walker Bay AIRIS STUBBY 9 is a great option for everyone just looking for fun and convenience in a Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP). The shorter length and wide design mean it is stable and more maneuverable than a longer board. It comes with bungee tie downs for gear and there are also attachment points so a kayak seat can be added for even more versatility. Best of all it glides easily and there is no flex unlike other inflatable boards.
Not just another iSUP:
The AIRIS HardTop SUP is not like other SUP’s of its kind. Not only is the construction different which makes it stiffer and with a more rigid deck, but the Hardtop is loaded with tons of extra features.
Standard Features and Components:
- RigiDeck EVA Covered Fiberglass Steps – Two rigid base plates create a solid standing area which feels as stiff to your feet as a rigid SUP but still allows for the HardTop to deflate and roll for convenient storage
- Air Web 6” Construction –The HardTop SUP is built using Walker Bay’s proprietary AIRIS high pressure construction. The HardTop inflates to 12psi and with the 6” thick construction is incredibly rigid vs. other more standard inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Gear attachment points – attachment points in the front of the board are perfect for tying down gear or belongings
- Airpack carrying bag – comes included with every HardTop SUP and makes transporting simple and easy
- Large Rear Skeg offers better tracking performance
- Premium one-way valves make inflation and deflation easy and straightforward
- Proprietary AIRIS High-Pressure Construction means the HardTop SUP is the most Rigid Inflatable SUP in the World.
- High Pressure Adjustable Two-Way Hand Pump included. Hand pump inflates the HardTop SUP in minutes and includes an adjustable valve for one or two way pumping plus a pressure gage to ensure the proper PSI level.
- Length: 9′ / 274cm
- Width: 2’7″ / 80cm
- Thickness: 6” / 15cm
- Weight: 20 lbs / 9 kg
- Volume: 280L
- Air Chambers: 1
- Storage: 26”x10.2”x19.7”
- Dimensions: 66x26x50cm
- Weight Capacity: 225 lbs/ 102 kgs
- Min. Pressure: 5 psi
- Recommended Pressure: 7 psi
- Max. Pressure: 12 psi
Do you want more extreme sports products from the brand Walker bay? At xtremeinn, your online extreme sports store, you have at your disposal a large number of extreme sports products related to Walker bay Airis HardTop Stubby 9. At this moment Walker bay Airis HardTop Stubby 9 is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of extreme sports equipment with great attention to detail.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE